MATTRESS RECYCLING CENTRE DUDLEY
“ECL - Our environment is precious – 100% Diversity from Landfill”
Mattress Recycling Centre Dudley – Did you know that in the UK alone, an incredible 8 million mattresses are disposed of every year?! The sad fact is that the majority of these mattresses are sent to landfill. It’s certainly not difficult to imagine the significant impact this has on our environment.
ECL ranging from the obvious steel and cotton through to horse hair, which has no value but can be used as a biomass fuel.
OUR ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURE EWM LIMITED
- An telephone/email order or enquiry is received.
- Transport (if required) is checked and quoted along with recycling availability within the site, before confirmation of booking is confirmed.
- Mattress are then delivered or collected into our west midlands depot.
- On arrival all mattresses are weighed / counted and assessed whist all Duty of Care Documents are checked
- ECL then check and segregate into areas of good or poor quality materials
- Valuable materials such as Polyesters, foams and metals are removed and placed into areas for on-going material outlets.
- Any material that is left at the end of our process is baled and used in options, such as bio fuel.
Mattress Recycling Centre Dudley – ECL are based in the West Midlands but have clients in Birmingham, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Derby, Kidderminster, Worcester, Warwick, Bewdley, Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Nottingham, Cannock, Staffordshire, Telford, Bridgnorth. We are an email away from saving you money and resolving your problems.